Skills & Abilities
- SQL Server: stored procedures, triggers, views, UDF’s, conceptual modeling, design and indexing
- ASP.NET: C#, VB, Web Forms, MVC, Classic ASP
- Reporting: Crystal Reports, SSRS, ASPOSE
- DevOps, SDL, Project Management
July 1999 – March 2001
Pulsar Graphics, Freehold – Web Developer
Built first generation websites and made them interactive with Active Server Pages, Cold Fusion and SQL Server
3/2001 - current (19 years)
County of Monmouth, Freehold - Principal Programmer
Responsible for the design, development and implementation of custom web-based applications. Attend regular design meetings, guide projects through the test phase, write documentation and meet with system users to gather requirements. Build bridges between third party applications to share data to share data between them. Convert legacy applications into SQL Server web-based applications. Delegate work assignments, train new employees and assist other developers.
Brookdale Community College, AAS Computer Science, 3.8 GPA
- Rutgers University Continuing Studies: Certificate in Mobile Web Development (320-hour course)
- Ocean County College: Introduction to PHP and MySQL
- Advanced Concepts Training: Oracle 10g PL/SQL Introduction
- Designed and built a custom CMS used on several county websites
- Created a First Responder application used by county first responders.
- Designed and built a project management system used to track projects.
- Contributed on the Park System Program Registration System